Trailer Solutions Financing
Trailer Solutions Financial is a specialized finance partner that serves trailer dealers and the trailer industry. Trailer Solutions Financial provides fast, personalized service and understand the type of partner that dealers today need in finance.
We use everything at our disposal to find you the very best deal from the best lending sources for your trailer loan needs across a range of credit scores and situations to get deals approved at above average rates. We fund when others can’t!
For more information call 800.224.8180.
That’s right! We said no money down.
Teaming up with our trailers in Georgia, is a financial company that provides the assistance you need, when it comes to purchasing your trailer. The company, Sheffield Financial, is the gateway to your dream trailer.
Financing since 1992, Sheffield is located in North Carolina and has financed over $12 billion in consumer and commerce retail loans. When looking into trailer financing, whether it’s for personal or business use, Sheffield is the place to go! With fast credit decisions, friendly service, timely service and no money down, this financing company has everything you need.
Sheffield Financials’ loan processing hours are Mon-Sat: 8 am-10:30 pm and Sun: 1pm-8pm. For the finest financing in trailers, look no further than Sheffield’s. Their powerful financing is for powerful equipment that our company recommends. From dump trailers, flatbeds, goosenecks, auto haulers and more Sheffield Financing will get you the trailer to best fit your needs.
We want to see you pleased with our product. Don’t let your pocketbook get in the way of that, let Sheffield Financial be your light at the end of the tunnel!
Trailer Solution Financial
Want a financing company that gives you the best options when it comes to getting that trailer of your dreams? Well, with Trailer Solution Financial, we are so dedicated about getting you the trailer of your choice, we put it in our name!
With our three easy step process, you can be on your way to making your trailer dreams a reality.
- Step one: get the pre-approved for financing by going to our website and filling out our online application.
- Step two: during our business hours, Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, one of our loan agents will pull your credit using Equifax and will contact you directly by phone and go over all of our options with you. With us, you can expect a phone call within 10 to 15 minutes of submitting your online application.
- Step three: Once our company has received a pre-approval for you, we will contact you and direct you to a dealer, of your choice, to complete your trailer purchase. That’s right! We handle getting the loan paperwork to the dealer and the funding of the loan directly to the selling director.
Pretty easy huh?
But wait, just like our three steps we also give you three different options to our financing program.
- Our first option is the Specialty Finance Program. This program purchases all brands and types of horse, cargo, utility, LQs, RVs and boat trailers. Rates from 5.50 percent to 10.75 percent terms are up to 180 months. With only a minimum credit score of 660 and a few more guidelines, we can get your trailer upon approval.
- The second option is the Sign and Drive Program. This program includes all brands of RV campers and all trailers are eligible. Rates from 9.95 percent to 18.95 percent apply to this option. With only a minimum credit score of 660 and a few more guidelines, we can get your trailer upon approval.
- And our final option is the Second Look Finance Program. This program includes cargo, utility, horse, RVs, living quarters, truck campers and boat trailers. Rates from 9.95 percent to 18.95 percent apply to this option. With only a minimum credit score of 600 and a few more guidelines, we can get your trailer upon approval.
With more approvals, fast and easy steps, added value service, flexible programs and no upfront fee it’s plain to see, Trailer Solution Financial has what it takes to help you. Remember it’s in the name!
Tennessee Telco Credit Union
Tennessee Telco Credit Union
has more than 75,000 members in four states. Its membership base includes employees of AT&T, the state of Tennessee, and more than 600 other select employee groups. The credit union finances ATVs, RVs, motorcycles, jet skis, and travel trailers.